- Complete the Gravity Goat achievement. Go to Old Goat Pass in Goat MMO Simulator and touch the purple thing by hopping on lava.
- In the mobile version there is a Portable Hole in the Construction Site which you bring to the Mario Pipe. Once the hole is in the pipe, jump through and it will take you to the Low Gravity Testing Facility. Go through the vent and you should have the Anti-Gravity Goat on mobile, which is a goat with a space helmet and purple boots.
Pressing Special greatly reduces gravity's effect on the goat, allowing for enormous jumps. It is also used by some for an effective way of controllable flight (Jetpack, we're looking at you). Turning on anti-gravity while the goat is already falling will not slow the goat's descent. You can also trigger BEFORE jumping allowing timed jumps.
- The anti-gravity effect is also sometimes applied to certain nearby objects. This may or may not be a bug.
- The anti-gravity effect applies to everything on the map.
- The mutator's description is a reference to the video game Portal and Portal 2.
- The mutator doesn't work in Waste of Space.