Bigge is a character in the video game Goat Simulator. He can be found in several areas of the town, sporting an orange outfit. In the Xbox or PC version of Goat Simulator if you are a little far away from Bigge you would get confused and think it's Wassse instead of him, but then if you get closer to Bigge it will turn out to be him. He also appears to wear a blue cap, unlike any other human in the game.
The following is a list of locations where Bigge can be found in the Classic Map.
- Among the crowd watching a car drift around the tall grass.
- Joining protestors at a rally near the Helvete tunnel.
- Peering over the fence into the goat playground.
- Walking across Goat Ville's main street, in and out of the Him Len and Helvete tunnels. Bigge is the only walking resident in Goat Ville whose path is not eventually cut short by a collision with a static object. While Line walks into a post, Styvman runs into a stop sign and Wassse crashes into a fence, Bigge freely walks back and forth between the two tunnels on his course. This is not guaranteed however because after Styvman runs into the sign his body can sometimes land on the sidewalk rather than to the side of it. If this happens Bigge will eventually trip over him.
- Working on Goat Simulator on the first floor of Coffee Stain Studios.
- There is a chance that Bigge can be hit by a car near the residential houses in Goat City bay, IF you spawn at the right time.