- This article is about the mutator. For the achievement, please see ExcaliGoat (Achievement).
“You are worthy to wield the power!”
Pressing Special creates a burst of blue light in front of ExcaliGoat, blasting objects in front of the goat but also knocking the goat backwards.
- This mutator is a reference to the sword Excalibur and the legend of the sword in the stone.
- Judging by the markings on the stone you draw Excalibur from and its ability to shoot bursts of energy, this mutator might also be a reference to the Master Sword from the Legend of Zelda video game franchise.
- The energy bursts shot by the Excaligoat are so powerful they can throw you out of the map after just a couple of uses.
- Combining Wheel Goat and Excaligoat is not advisable, as the latter will make the recoil of the blasts increase a lot, after time unfreezes.
- If ExcaliGoat is placed below the Tank in the mutator menu, you won't experience recoil from its ability. Instead, you will charge forward the way the Tank's ability does.