Pilgor the Goat may look like an ordinary goat, but she is actually the de facto monarch of goat. She is considered by many to be a dumb-as-a-rock harbinger of Hell and glitches, and roughly 50% of non-goat outsiders hate her for having reportedly barged into their houses, licked them, headbutt them, run into their cars, etc. She resides in Goatville, though has been spotted on many occasions at GoatVille High, Goat City Bay, Goatwood, Space and in the Goatz town.
Biography[edit | edit source]
Events in GoatVille[edit | edit source]
Pilgor's early life is unknown however she is presumed to be owned by Jolle, Line and Molle. But they had no clue that she was a god to wreak havoc on humanity. She was probably raised during her youth till she started her rampage on her owner's property, before causing mass chaos across Goatville.
Events in Goat City Bay[edit | edit source]
She is first at the main tunnel of Him Len before starting her rampage again. Pilgor finds herself a whole heap to destroy and causes havoc of the entire city, and starts mass panic once again.
Events in Goat MMO Simulator[edit | edit source]
Pilgor awakens in the main spawn point determinate as a class of one of the main classes. She becomes more experienced and fights many sheep. She then fights the almighty Old Goat in Old Goat Mountain.
Events in Goatz[edit | edit source]
Pilgor has not yet completed her work and reanimates into a highly infectious corpse and awakens inside a coffin, to which she then begins to rampage across the rural area and turns the human population into mindless zombie beings. A few hours later a former neighbor hood builds two walls at the entrances to prevent hostile zombies. Two survivors named Oliver and his companion Philip guard their gates and lock up zombies in cages, including Pilgor. Pilgor as a zombie escapes and infects three survivors causing panic, and the safe zone eventually becomes overrun and with Coffee Stain Studios becoming lost during the attack. The two guards Oliver and Philip become infected and Pilgor escapes. On day 2 Pilgor meets a new zombie called a Spitter and infected goats, within the next days she finds more new infected.
Events in Goat Simulator Payday[edit | edit source]
Pilgor is captured and locked up in a vault before being rescued by four thugs, where she once again becomes a playable character again to punish humanity once again.
Events in Goat Simulator Waste of Space[edit | edit source]
Pilgor was flying around in her space ship and then pirate ships blasted Pilgor's ship and then Pilgor's ship crashes into a Space Station.
It's possible that this is the last we seen of Pilgor because the player can make Pilgor destroy earth, finally signing off, finishing her punishment to humanity as she wreaks havoc on the few remaining humans that have inhabited the space station.
Goat Facts[edit | edit source]
- Goats are incredibly durable and can fall from great heights, be struck by moving vehicles, or even explode without being harmed.
- Goats are heralds of chaos, and leave destruction in their wake. Don't feel bad about it; it's just the nature of being a goat.
- Goats are always fashionable, and are especially fond of hats.
- There are many kinds of goats that don't look like goats, but don't be fooled, because as the saying goes,"If it's not a human, it's a goat."
- Many goats have genetically mutated, often with abnormal appearance and (sometimes) a special ability.
- Goats have a monarchic society, and are ruled by a queen. Legend has it whomever sits on the throne of skulls becomes the ruler of all goatkind.
- Goats have religion just like we do. They believe in angels, devils, and gods.
- Goat makes an official appearance in the platform fighting game, Indie Game Battle.
- Everyone knows the origin of goat, they first existed 10,000 years ago back in Iran.
- You can find a goat simulator plushie here
- You can find Pilgor's 3d model here and here.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Pilgor is a grey goat with a long, pink tongue, orange-yellow eyes and beige horns. She has light grey patches of fur. She and the other goats are notably more detailed in the Xbox One version.