GoatZ is the fourth map, released as DLC (4,99€) on May 7th 2015.
This map is making fun of zombie survival games and as the subtitle says, it might be the only survival game not in early-access.
Features[edit | edit source]
Please note some of these methods are NOT used on mobile devices
- The player starts playing as infected zombie goat.
- Before playing the map, a tutorial is recommended by a text window.
- The player can also choose whether he wants to play before outbreak, where you can freely play on the new map, or after, which is the main zombie survival, always starting with a cutscene. After outbreak can also be achieved by infecting 5 people, or animals.
- 8 types of zombies will try to kill you. There are normal zombies, spitting zombies, animal zombies, goat zombies charging on the player and russian naked guys trying to steal your weapons. Later, the ghost versions of zombies will start to spawn. To kill zombies, use weapons, headbutt/kick them, or have cars run over them.
- Zombies also cannot swim.
- The survival, or after outbreak map randomly chooses one of special quests and starts a timer. If the player completes the quest in time, he will recieve some hunger and health, which is another technique on this map.
- The player has hunger and health icon. The player must lick edible items, recognizable by a floating pizza icon above them in order to not starve and lose health. To recover health, player must lick either health kits, brains, which drop from dead zombies, complete quests or eat one special item on the map.
- The after outbreak also allows the player to craft. To craft an item, the player must lick two items, labeled by a floating wrench icon, required for the recipe and bring them to one of 3 crafting stations on the map. The crafted item, which will appear in a second, can be fashion, survival, vehicle, or a weapon. Number of uses the weapon have appears above the hunger icon.
- Sometimes a parachute with a crate will drop from the sky. Breaking the crate will release items in it, such as weapons, food, health kits or crafting items.
- Map consists of many locations, for example Greenscreen studios, Whiplash (wipeout) course or Voodoo island. There are 2 tunnels, however both of them lead to Goat City Bay.
- After outbreak map has in addition burning cars, crashed boats, little blockades built by humans and ghosts.
- 16 new achievements are added with this map. All of them can be completed only on GoatZ map or the tutorial.
- You are able to drive bumper cars anywhere on the map by hitting "F" on PC, "Y" on Xbox, or "Triangle" on PS3 or PS4. It is unclear if you can drive them on mobile devices.
- XX new quests and XX after outbreak only quests.
- There are 32 trophies hidden on the map. Collecting them unlocks new goat mutators, such as Elephant AKA Fireman Goat, Prototype Goat Z or the Goat Goat. Collecting all also unlocks the Hoarder achievement.
- Secrets and fun everywhere :)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|Base Game||GoatVille · GoatVille High · Goat City Bay · MMO|
|DLC||MMO · Waste of Space · PAYDAY · GoatZ · GoatZ Tutorial|