|Goat MMO Simulator|
|November 20th, 2014|
|May 6th, 2016|
|September 2nd, 2015|
Goat MMO Simulator is the third official map, released on November 20th 2014.
In a departure from the first two maps, this map simulates a fantasy MMO, complete with simulated players, simulated levels, and simulated fun. The game also features a Map page, just like Waste of Space.
Unique Features of Goat MMO Simulator
- The game launches a log-in screen when the map is loaded, followed by the opportunity to apply one of the six class mutators: the Tank, the Rogue, the Hunter, the Magician, the Microwave, and No Class. The Inventory mutator is also automatically applied.
- Instead of points and score, the game tracks experience points and levels. The two systems are identical, except you level up at certain score milestones, and experience and levels are persistent across plays. To get more mutators, explore the game and do every quest.
- There is a simulated chat in the bottom left corner.
- Pressing Esc brings up a map of the game world.
- NPCs have health bars and die when they are depleted.
- Quests are not unlocked at the start, but by speaking to various NPCs marked on your map.
- More secrets!
- 20 rooms to explore!
- World of Warcraft, Diablo, Skyrim, and Zelda references galore!
- Even more laughs and humor!
Trophies and More
There are 20 trophies hidden in Goat MMO Simulator. Collecting them all unlocks the Love or Hate? achievement. Also, exploring all rooms in the level unlocks the Sallskapsresan achievement. There are 22 total achievements.
- Adventurer's Path
- Glarblargle Beach
- Goatwind Wall
- Gold Farm
- Gold Fields
- Jousting Tournament
- Mermaid's Tail
- Not So Secret Cow Farm
- Old Goat Dungeon
- Old Goat Mountain
- Old Goat Pass
- Server Room
- Snowflake Factory
- Throne of Goatson
- Twistram Cathedral
- Your House
- There is a mobile-exclusive map for Christmas called W.O.W: Winter or Whatever
|Base Game||GoatVille · GoatVille High · Goat City Bay · MMO|
|DLC||MMO · Waste of Space · PAYDAY · GoatZ · GoatZ Tutorial|