Goat Simulator: PAYDAY
“Prank 'em all”
Goat Simulator: PAYDAY is a DLC Map inspired by the First Person Shooter game Payday 2 developed by Overkill Software, Starbreeze Studios, and Sumo Digital. This map was part of a crossover event, which also added a special Goat Simulator-inspired level for Payday 2.
Features (As stated on Steam)[edit | edit source]
- Beat people up and take their money - use your goat crew to smash & grab, then blast away all your money at Mahatma Gambling, the Indian casino - just like in that Al Cappuccino movie
- PRANKNET - The static contract database lets goats pick and choose from available jobs by connecting with local contacts such as Vlad the Crimean, and you get to run his errands
- Buy things - use your easy-earned cash to buy different things. Mostly masks. Okay only masks.
- More masks - because obviously we haven’t been clear enough. You can even wear that mask with the American flag on it, whatever that character is called i don’t know, i just write the damn text
- FOUR AWESOME GOATS, seriously these guys are like they’re from an Al Pancake movie
- Be a camel, or even a dolphin in a wheelchair, there are no limits here (except the 4 playable goats)
- Unlock new, even dumber stuff. Because this is friggin’ Goat Simulator.
Goats[edit | edit source]
Don "The Enforcer" Pastrami: Don can look badass.
Valentino "The Flamingo" Salami: Valentino has the power to fly! And by licking a human, you are gifted with the power of mind-control!
Dolph "The Dolphin" Spaghetti: Dolph can go up any walls with it’s sticky wheels and has the power to extend endlessly.
Actual Features[edit | edit source]
- Ability to play with four different characters (one at a time), which can be switched by pressing TAB.
- Pranks of varying size, usually with a humorous result;
- UFOs that will randomly abduct NPCs;
- Players can get stranded on the Moon;
- Interactive cannons are scattered through the map and can be used for fast travel;
- Some of the funniest mutators around
- Many trophies and secrets
- Steal and drive various cars and trucks
Trivia[edit | edit source]
There is a Rocket League game mode in the desert.
|Base Game||GoatVille · GoatVille High · Goat City Bay · MMO|
|DLC||MMO · Waste of Space · PAYDAY · GoatZ · GoatZ Tutorial|