Gstfs is a character in the video game Goat Simulator. He can be found in several areas of the town, sporting a shirt with purple and blue stripes. This character is a reference to Gustaf Tivander, art and sound director at Coffee Stain Studios AB where Goat Simulator was developed. He is the composer of the Goat Simulator soundtrack.
Not much is known about Gstfs expect that his locations tell he is very talkative like Marie, and likes to party and have a barbecue with many of his friends.
The following is a list of locations where Gstfs can be found in the Classic Map.
- Among the crowd at the goatfighting ring.
- Among the crowd watching a car drift around the tall grass.
- Enjoying a barbecue with several friends.
- Joining protestors at a rally near the Helvete tunnel.
- Sitting on the edge of the tower crane's jib.
- Gstfs was originally named Ganic.
- Like other characters, he is not present in the mobile version of the game.