When you enter, you will be falling onto a giant mixing station. You can bounce off any of the buttons to activate or deactivate them and create your own goat music mix.
If you get off the mixer and look around you, you will see that you are on a gigantic table. In the distance across the room is a man dancing to the music.
Jumping off the table teleports you to the geyser in Glarblargle Beach.
From Goatshire, follow the road southwest along the river. At the lake, go to the left and look behind the tree a person is sleeping under. Jump down the hole.
- Music Non Stop: Find the launchpad.
- The NPC in the map is clearly a Gstfs.
- If you look closely, you will see blue and purple stripes.
- Items are not carried because there's no inventory.
- In your focus, go to your left. You should follow the east path.
- Launchpad is named "Level_MMO_Launchpad.goat" in MMO -> Maps