Minigames are small arcade games hidden within the world of Goat Simulator.
Minigames are played by finding certain TVs on the map and approaching them. They can be found in:
- GoatVille, in Coffee Stain Studios, on the second floor.
- Goat City Bay, in the Residential Area, in the white house behind the blue house.
- GoatZ, in Coffee Stain Studios on the first floor but you cannot play games as it only shows fake reviews for the DLC.
- Goat Simulator: PAYDAY, in one of the rooftops you can play Monkey Memory on the screen, clicking "Tutorial" sends you to this video, you can also play slots and blackjack at the Casino.
Of the two TV screens, the one in Coffee Stain Studios is noticeably squashed vertically, creating rectangular blocks in Steamworld Goat, while the Residential Area screen renders them as squares due to having an unusually square screen.
The active game can be changed by pressing Backspace, navigating the list with the arrow keys, and selecting a game with Special. There are seven games available, though the first variant of Jackpot is pointless.
- Flappy Goat
- Steamworld Goat
- Box Pusher
- Jackpot (5 slots, pointless)
- Jackpot (3 slots, jackpot guaranteed almost every time)
- Monkey Memory
Game scores are tracked on the Steam leaderboards.
All minigames can be played by pressing special and the arrow keys.