Paul is a character in Goat Simulator, found in the Classic Map and Goat City Bay. He can be identified wearing a blue track suit, with a similar model to Armin. There is only one Paul model performing a activity in the Classic Map of Goat Simulator, making him the least prominent human character in the game. He is a reference to Paul Yance, a designer for Coffee Stain Studios AB.
Although not much is known about Paul due to the fact the game lacks many Paul models, he can be presumed to be raised in GoatVille and grew up with his best friend Armin due to the fact they are seen dancing together on a roof top in Goat City Bay. At some point he got a job for Coffee Stain Studios as a designer, however he is not seen in his office.
The following is a list of locations where Paul can be found in the Classic Map.
- Joining protestors at a rally near the Helvete tunnel but can sometimes not be found.
The following is a list of locations where Paul can be found in Goat City Bay.
- Dancing with his best friend Armin.
- Paul is more common and less rare in the Xbox version other than PC version in Goat City Bay.
- In the Xbox version he wears a blue-ish green-ish outfit.
- He portrayed and based off Paul Yance, a designer for Coffee Stain Studios AB.
- He is the less prominent human character in the game, along with Francis.