“I am smart”
Throw 5 items at the Particle Accelerator.
- This goat creates blackholes (via small, black projectiles) when Special is pressed.
- Blackholes start small, but increase (up to a point) in size every time they swallow a few objects/NPCs.
- Using Professor Goat also changes the "Baa" Sound (Default "1") to a robotic, Stephen Hawking-like voice
Professor Goat uses a Wheelchair, which makes the Goat unable to, unless helped by another mutator:
- Jump high
- Move fast
- Enter some doors
Effects on the player
Blackholes won't attract the player goat, unless it enters ragdoll mode. If this happens, the goat will be violently thrown across the map.
As a result:
- Massive amounts of points can be earned
- The goat's body may disappear
- Many other funny things may happen
- Blackholes can sometimes go large enough to make lag, or even crash the game.
- Objects/NPCs sucked by blackholes will disappear from the map until it is restarted.
- The map being played affects the intensity of the bugs.
- Blackholes won't suck other blackholes, only change the place they spawn.
- Approaching a large blackhole causes the goat's neck to stretch to huge sizes and move around wildly.
- There appears to be a maximum size for the black holes.