- Instead of licking objects with a tongue, Robot Goat uses a black strap attached to its right hand.
- When Robot Goat ragdolls, you can roll it around in a ball-like fashion.
- When Robot Goat headbutts, he punches instead.
- Robot goat can throw items by headbutting.
- Explosions don't launch Robot Goat as far as other goats.
- This is a reference to Coffee Stain's popular game Sanctum.
- G-2 can be found in the shipping container held by the crane in GoatVille, and is one of the items sacrificed at the Pentagram to unlock Robot Goat.
- In the mobile version, G-2 makes robot sounding noises.