“The Rouge is a stealthy and dextrous class, able to apply make-up unseen and wherever needed.
Always being one step ahead of danger, Rouges can gain the advantage over their enemy by being adept at a variety of skills, such as applying foundation, stealthily putting on mascara without being seen, using eyeliner in a precise fashion at just the right place, and finishing it off with a rich lipstick.
The Rouge's two abilities are Stealth and Stunlock.”
Was added in the Goat MMO Simulator update on November 20, 2014, afterwards is available from the start.
- Stealth: The Rouge turns transparent and shadowy. NPCs will not notice the goat while it is stealthed, but bumping into an object turns stealth off.
- Stunlock: Performs a headbutt that stuns the target, freezing them in place temporarily and making them fall over.
- "Rouge" is a common misspelling of "rogue", a common RPG class. It is also a cosmetic, otherwise known as blush.
- Rouge is French for red.
- Rogues in the popular MMORPG World of Warcraft are infamous for their ability go invisible using their Stealth ability, and to chain-stun enemy players, tearing them to pieces before they can ever retaliate. This may be the source of both the "Stealth" and the "Stunlock" abilities.
- The Rouge can unlock new pieces of armor by leveling up