“Press Special to start swinging.”
Pressing Special causes Uncle Goat's tongue to shoot out in whichever direction the camera is facing. If it connects with something, moving toward the target causes the goat to retract its tongue, pulling itself to the target.
- This mutator is a reference to A Story About My Uncle, a game published by Coffee Stain Studios and developed by Gone North Games.
- The mutator is not present in the console version.
- Uncle Goat goes by Spider Goat in the mobile version.
- Spider Goat also looks more like a goat version of Marvel’s Spider-Man.
- When combined with Power Pitcher Goat or Goat Rider, the Uncle Goat can be used to fly.